Philip W. Boyko has been practicing law in Texas for over 30 years. His practice areas include corporate and commercial transactions, general civil trial and business litigation, residential and commercial real estate, landlord and tenant disputes, and estate planning and probate matters. Mr. Boyko has attained the highest possible rating of "AV" from Martindale-Hubbell, the national directory of attorneys, demonstrating preeminent legal ability and the highest ethical standards in the practice of law.
Mr. Boyko received a Juris Doctor degree from South Texas College of Law and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Ohio State University. He is admitted to practice law before all Texas state courts, the United States District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Texas, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth and Eleventh Circuits.
Mr. Boyko belongs to several professional law associations, including the State Bar of Texas and Houston Bar Association. He is also a member of The College of the State Bar of Texas, an honor society chartered by the Supreme Court of Texas recognizing lawyers who seek to maintain high ethical standards and enhance their professional skills by attending at least double the required hours of continuing legal education attended by most Texas attorneys.
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Sections: Business Law, Consumer and Commercial Law, Construction Law, Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Sections: Litigation, Real Estate, Commercial and Consumer Law, Construction Law, and Law Practice Management